MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #26541 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I actually have never played it because right after majoras mask i was expecting something quite different so I guess i'll play it this time around, I hope they make a new metroid game soon they haven't made one in a while and it was the worst one of the series unfortunately
It's a great Zelda game, don't let the art style get to you.

Retro studios is making a new Wii U exclusive that, as they say "everyone has been asking us to do for a long time". They made all the Metroid Prime games but didn't make the one for the Wii. It's highly expected that they are making the new Metroid game, most likely FPS like Prime was. You can expect the new 3D Mario, Mario Kart U, Smash Bros U, Metroid Prime 4 (or whatever they will call it), Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2 and other big games at E3 this year for Nintendo. They are in high gear right now.