MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #26542 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
The Nightman Cometh

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
It's a great Zelda game, don't let the art style get to you.

Retro studios is making a new Wii U exclusive that, as they say "everyone has been asking us to do for a long time". They made all the Metroid Prime games but didn't make the one for the Wii. It's highly expected that they are making the new Metroid game, most likely FPS like Prime was. You can expect the new 3D Mario, Mario Kart U, Smash Bros U, Metroid Prime 4 (or whatever they will call it), Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2 and other big games at E3 this year for Nintendo. They are in high gear right now.
yeah the launch titles for wii u are terrible but maybe there starting to turn it around, i just hope when they make this new metroid it doesn't have a sappy story and voice acting like it did for the last game that everyone hated, stick to the text and samus being a badass not a scared annoying mess. Kinda sick of mario they've milked it easily for all it's worth if there is one thing they should do is they should remake super mario 64 with maybe some more levels and harder bosses that would be a great idea in my opinion.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK