MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 03:38 AM   #2367 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygu View Post
Cmon man, you really think Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game? I do realize there are people who do, but I just didn't see it being better that OoT, and definitely not better than ALttP. For it's time, A Link to the Past was by far my favorite Zelda.
link to the past is good, but overrated in terms of best zelda game, i think links awakening is even better than that by a little. Majoras mask is the most darkest,grittiest,unique and original game by far in the whole series and the hardest of all 3d zelda games. Also the moon alone and majora and the mask transformations alone were worth the retail price. Just a perfect game and time factor makes it even better. It was also made on a years notice which is very impressive.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote