MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does anyone think Benson Henderson Beat Frankie in the Second fight?

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #41 (permalink)
dlxrevolution
Featherweight

dlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
It's not like the fighters wanted to go to the cards. Just neither guy could finish the other. I disagree that the only "true" way to win is get a finish. Sometimes that's just not in the cards.
I also don't have to base my views on fights and fighters on what 3 generally incompetent judges have to say. I don't have to accept all decisions as law and I never will.
And I'm not saying you should. But yet again, you can think what ever you want about about who you thought really won. The fact of the matter is there is no peoples championship belt. There is no "Who the fans thought won" belt. There's only an official belt, and according to the judges, Ben retained the belt. So those are the results I go by.
dlxrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote