MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #26556 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Was just walking along, minding my own business, when this dude I know cycled past shouting abuse. He's a known peodophile, a theif, a woman beater and he once ripped the wing mirror and back wiper off my brothers car. When I went round to see him after the car incident, I gave him a few slaps to say the least, he then threatened me with a knife to my throat.

So like I said, he's just now passed me on his bicycle, chatting shit, I ran after him but couldn't catch him.

Enraged is not the word. I just hope that once I do get hold of him, I don't hurt him too bad because I don't think the police will look kindly on my mma training. But I will get him. I've just got to be clever about it. Just trying to work out whether its worth the hassle if 5-0 catch up to me.

Sorry for rant. But need to vent somehow. Got gym later, that should help.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.