MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #26557 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Just made myself a big ass plate of lasagna. Watching The Sopranos. Life is good.
Everytime I watched The Sopranos I found myself eating pasta as well...hehe. btw: I just discovered two collector's shirts that I had from purchasing the DVD collection.

- Cleaver shirt
- my favorite which I havn't opened yet...The Bada Bing. Gotta be a collector's item!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Just formatting up El Breskos awesome MMAF exclusive interview with Belators very own JJ Ambrose.

Watch this space People.
Hurry...hurry...I have dibs on interviewing BP and AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Really excited for the new homepage, even more excited to interview Anthony Leone tomorrow, even more excited to have them up here for the masses to view.
Curious to hear whom he respects and emulates in MMA. Its always interesting to see which fighters grew up watching idolizing. ie: GSP and Hughes. Anderson and Royce Gracie. Glover and Chuck. Cyborg and Fedor + Wandy. BJ and Royce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Was just walking along, minding my own business, when this dude I know cycled past shouting abuse. He's a known peodophile, a theif, a woman beater and he once ripped the wing mirror and back wiper off my brothers car. When I went round to see him after the car incident, I gave him a few slaps to say the least, he then threatened me with a knife to my throat.

So like I said, he's just now passed me on his bicycle, chatting shit, I ran after him but couldn't catch him.

Enraged is not the word. I just hope that once I do get hold of him, I don't hurt him too bad because I don't think the police will look kindly on my mma training. But I will get him. I've just got to be clever about it. Just trying to work out whether its worth the hassle if 5-0 catch up to me.

Sorry for rant. But need to vent somehow. Got gym later, that should help.
Find his bike mess with his brakes, put glue on his handlebars, loosen his tire and hope he face plants and gets some sense knocked into em. These type of characters don't deserve any more attention then that. If you do want to jack em up be careful as you already know he carries a little pocket knife. Who carries a shank around...this isn't the 80's.

PS: Feel bad for the guy in your gym. It would appear you have some frustrations to unleash on em.

I just found a hilarious gif, but I can't upload it!!!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.