MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 12:26 AM   #26574 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Banned

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
http://onlineboxing.net/start

Come play guys.

I'm willing to train anyone who actually wants to learn.

This game has a storied decade long history of thousands of fights, it's own hall of fame and title lineage. I'm glad to have been an active member during its heyday. It's completely free and really addicting once you get into it.

I'm a one time triple champion and multiple time world title holder, but the game slowly died and finally ended.

It was brought back recently and some of the vets are trying to get some recruiting going because it's sad to see such a storied game die.

Try it out guys. It has a steep learning curve, but gamers should appreciate that...besides it's rather dead now a days so you could beat up on other new players while you are learning.

I highly recommend using your numpad if you are going to play. Some people use custom controls but the numpad is easier.