MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 07:28 AM   #26599 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Pele, Maradonna, and the greatest footballer that has ever lived, Zinadine Zidane

I'm keping Opie until I get bored of growing this beard... or until I think Junior needs to return.

Zidane is the greatest footballer I ever layed my eyes on, granted Maradona and Pelè were before my time. When it all is said and done Messi will likely best them all, but Zidanes elegance on the field is unmatched and was truly a sight to behold.

Speaking about Junior, I'm on another Sopranos run and just watched this scene, goosebumps all around, I can't think of a better scene in the whole show.