MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez denied UFC 159 spot, legal battle to continue

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I can't believe he lost the judge said he failed to show the undo hardship he would be forced to endure because of this (major money should be easy to prove) and also that spike and Fox are not equals which should be incredibly easy to prove since neither the UFC or Bellator have done the numbers on Spike that the UFC has done on Fox. Im am blown away by this to be honest.
Hey toxic, I just have a feeling the judge did not want to set a legal precedent/precedence for every single fighter that will be trying to jump ship in the future. I might be wrong since I never studied law, but it's the only thing I can think of because I totally agree with your post.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote