MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez denied UFC 159 spot, legal battle to continue

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 09:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Drogo
Lightweight

Drogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I can't believe he lost the judge said he failed to show the undo hardship he would be forced to endure because of this (major money should be easy to prove) and also that spike and Fox are not equals which should be incredibly easy to prove since neither the UFC or Bellator have done the numbers on Spike that the UFC has done on Fox. Im am blown away by this to be honest.
Probably his reasoning is that there is no undo hardship because he isn't being forced to miss his UFC debut forever, just not soon. If he can't fight at 159 he ends up fighting at 165 or whatever if he wins the legal battle. I think Alvarez will win in court but this ruling makes sense to me.
Drogo is offline   Reply With Quote