MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #44 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud German View Post
I hope they all lose this fight. Clinton Jackson is a joke of a fighter, but so is Glover Texter. He makes me feel uncomfortable.
Is Rampage really that much of a joke that you feel you can butcher his name? And does Teixeira make you that uncomfortable that you can't be bothered to spell his name right? You don't have to like these men, but to disrespect them is a whole other ball game.

Edit: I can see now that you are just a terrible troll, consider this troll food retracted.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote