MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #46 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
Is Rampage really that much of a joke that you feel you can butcher his name? And does Teixeira make you that uncomfortable that you can't be bothered to spell his name right? You don't have to like these men, but to disrespect them is a whole other ball game.

Edit: I can see now that you are just a terrible troll, consider this troll food retracted.
yea they let him back sometimes, then he usually gets banned, always for the same thing.

That being said, as you probably saw it, this is no surprise he dislikes those guys. Dennis Siver is probably on his #1 P4P list

(no disrespect to Siver, I actually like that guy as a fighter and as a person too -well, the little I know of, at least)

Germany sure has lots of reasons to be proud, this guy is not one of them.
hadoq is online now   Reply With Quote