MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #48 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud German View Post
Now I am a troll because I said your hero is a joke? He lost to weak fighters in recently. He used to be an OK fighter, and now he is terrible. News flash: I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY ABOUT RAMPAGE.

Cowgirl, i'm guessing I shouldn't take anything you say serious.
Can you kindly point out where I said Rampage is my hero? I enjoy his fights, although his matchup with Bader left a lot to be desired. When I called you a troll I was referring to the spelling of the fighters names, but also to the fact that a brief glance at your recent posts seems to indicate you are attempting to bait everyone leading up to these fights. If my statement offended you, and I assume it has as you bothered to take the time to PM me, I apologize.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote