MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP Didn’t Want to Fight Johny Hendricks Because He Believes He Lost to Josh Koscheck

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #74 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-R Blitz View Post
I think Dana needs to imagine the crowds reaction if Hendricks lands that left hook on GSPs chin. Condit got his left foot in there so Hendricks should be able to get his left hook there. Also GSP is such a well known and popular fighter that people will buy the ppv because GSP is on it. Imagine the casual fans who would buy it to watch GSP then if Hendricks scored that big left and dropped him. That would be priceless.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Love a bit of MMA maths

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote