MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 62 - Liddell vs Sobral

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2006, 06:44 PM   #45 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldy
has rush forgot renato beat jeremy. The same time he beat 2 others in the same night.
No he didn't forget he just didn't do his research before he made that post much like 80% of his other posts. Rush steals his opinions from other posters from here and Sherdog. You guys shouldn't pay much attention to him because he is feeding you bullsh*t most of the time. He knows a little but if you look, he changes his mind CONSTANTLY, and a lot of the stuff he says has been said almost word-for-word by other posters on here and Sherdog before he said it.

I bet 1000 on Babalu...I think he can take it. Chuck HAS been submitted before, it doesn't matter if he tapped or not he still got submitted. Chuck HAS been taken down before by Rampage Jackson and he did it several times with ease. The fighters Babalu has beaten since his loss to Chuck are NOT cans, they all have very impressive wins under their belt. Babalu will win but I'm not going to predict how.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote