MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #93 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by anderton46 View Post
Won the 2nd imo, and caught glover plenty of times. Just because every time glover landed a single shot and rogan screams out loud because he's been told to promote Glover fans will buy the jones/glover ppv doesn't mean you have to believe him. It WAS close on the feet, I wouldn't be surprised if Rampage was landing more till the 3rd round where he gassed.
Definitely not the case, and no, I didn't just suddenly buy into the Glover/Jon Jones hype, I've been calling that for a while now. Rampage landed his fair share of decent shots in the second, but Glover still got the better of most of the exchanges and out grappled Quinton with ease.

You also have to take into consideration that Glover beat Rampage at his own game - fighting on the inside, slipping and ripping powerful hooks. He also completed every take down on Rampage with pure ease, some thing that can't be really be said throughout Rampages entire career. Even Jon Jones struggled to take down Rampage earlier on in the fight. It wasn't a problem for Glover.

He's a beast of a fighter.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote