MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #103 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHKO View Post
Seriously? Are you joking or something?
Aware me on these vastly superior boxers in the LHW division please. Glover just beat Rampage at his own game with ease. Name me the last fighter to stand toe to toe with Rampage Jackson, slipping hooks on the inside with him for the entire fight? The last guy who tried to beat Rampage at his own game got brutalised in the first round (Wanderlei). Standing right in front of Rampage and trading hooks with him is incredibly dangerous, and Glover easily beat him at it, that's highly impressive.

I think it's quite evident that most people have only followed Glover from his brief UFC stint, rather than followed him for most of his MMA career.

Again, I will repeat, Glover is a BEAST. If you can't see the talent this dude has, then keep thinking what ever it is you think he is, because he will prove you wrong.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote