MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 10:46 PM   #106 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
really are you laughing no I didn't think so tard, your the same guy who said people lose cardio by getting hit in the face and rocked when that is not true, you are the same guy who said shogun does come in shape and i'm crazy and you are the dummy who said rampage is a legend and a great fighter. If you ever grow a brain maybe I'll stop hurting your feelings
Rampage is a legend of the sport. Love him or hate him, there's no denying his achievements and great moments throughout his career.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote