MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 10:00 PM   #112 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
really are you laughing no I didn't think so tard, your the same guy who said people lose cardio by getting hit in the face and rocked when that is not true, you are the same guy who said shogun does come in shape and i'm crazy and you are the dummy who said rampage is a legend and a great fighter. If you ever grow a brain maybe I'll stop hurting your feelings
1) Being punched in the face knocks confidence, which decreases performance. This is not applicable to everyone.

2) Anyone who can get punched by Hendo for 15 minutes then give it back for 10 more is either in amazing shape or abnormally tough and in good shape. Or both very tough and very well conditioned. I do not believe Shogun has been well prepared for all of his fights.

3) Rampage is a legend and was a great fighter. If you disagree that's fine but... Kinda weird. Where were you going with this anyway?