MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #124 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
really are you laughing no I didn't think so tard, your the same guy who said people lose cardio by getting hit in the face and rocked when that is not true, you are the same guy who said shogun does come in shape and i'm crazy and you are the dummy who said rampage is a legend and a great fighter. If you ever grow a brain maybe I'll stop hurting your feelings
You are the worst poster around. Amazing how you always find opportunity to offend other posters. Clearly you have no idea how to behave in a public forum and respect people. I hope your recurring bad attitude ends before mods get tired of it. Most are tired already.

McConaughey owns DiCaprio
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote