MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - To all non-Canadians...

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2007, 01:41 AM   #36 (permalink)
CroCopPride
Still Have My Pride

CroCopPride will become famous soon enoughCroCopPride will become famous soon enoughCroCopPride will become famous soon enoughCroCopPride will become famous soon enoughCroCopPride will become famous soon enoughCroCopPride will become famous soon enoughCroCopPride will become famous soon enoughCroCopPride will become famous soon enoughCroCopPride will become famous soon enoughCroCopPride will become famous soon enoughCroCopPride will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopesmoker
know any said jokes?

i got a good one, GSP i sitting at a tim hortons in Montreal, eating a croissant, tito ortiz walks in chewing gum, he says to gsp "Do you Canadians finish the crust on your bread?" gsp replies "Yea" so tito says "Oh, well we dont in america, we send our crust up north to Canada to be made into croissant's"

so GSP smilies and says "Do you guys throw your condoms away when you done with them?" tito looks at him wierd "Well yea..." GSP starts to laugh "Well, us Canadians keep them, melt them down, add some flavouring to the cum inside and sell them to americans as gum"
lol that was good

Cro Cop - Shogun - Hansen
CroCopPride is offline   Reply With Quote