MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC on FOX 6 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #120 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Whose next for Guida? Doesn't matter unless until he fights Frankie Edgar he is winning fights.
No he's not. He just won a fight he shouldn't of won vs. a guy with not much TDD at all. He won a crappy split.

He will lose to most anyone who he can't take down and hold down. I mean he could always steal a bad striking contest, because judges and some fans think his punches actually land....when they hit guys in the arm or he just comes away with air.

Guida is terrible. Not that I expected much. But I expected a little more coming off the most shameful performance from a UFC fighter in years.

Guida would lose to Lentz. He will lose to sub guys if he ever did anything on the ground. Instead he hugs against the corner of the cage or throws little elbows.

He stole a fight on the cards, like vintage Greg Jackson gameplans are meant to do. Maybe he would steal fights all the way to the top....but I doubt it.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote