MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #154 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I cant help think that Rampage not only hasnt improved his fighting ability in the last few years, but has in fact, got worse.

Glover did a good job of fighting the fight on his terms.
He reminds me of Tito, when Tito was the bigger fighter he was a champion but when they started giving Tito HW caliber fighters he went on his losing streak. I think Quinton is a little bit better than Tito, I think he's more durable and his boxing is much better than Tito's wrestling. Glover/Bader/Jones/Griffin were just to big for him they could exploit their reach, power and strength and that's why he lost.

John8204 is online now   Reply With Quote