MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #155 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
I actually felt Rampage fought pretty well especially compared to his recent fights. His boxing looked decent he moved his head well and put together some good combinations. Glover though really impressed me the way he walked through Rampages combos and was the only one seemingly doing any legit damage in the stand up. I enjoyed the fight I thought it was hard fought till the finish and quite exciting because both guys have knock out power. I think Glover is ready for a real big fight next he should get Rashad or Gustaffson or at least Bader for his next opponent. Rampage I hope continues fighting hes always fun to watch, I'd like to see him in Bellator fighting in one of there tournaments or especially taking on King Mo.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote