MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC on FOX 6 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #125 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Colossal-weight

jonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
You kind of contradict yourself here, how can Hioki have crap takedown, then you say that a guy with decent TDD will stuff Guida many times. Hioki stuffed 3/6 last night. 50% is a great percentage to post against a guy like Guida.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App
Its not really a contradiction.

Hioki who isn't a good wrestler stuffed half of them. Where did I ever say he didn't stuff a great % of them. I say watch him vs. a guy with even decent TDD...Guida will have even more trouble with TDs.

Hioki stuffed enough of them last night and deserved to win. And his wrestling isn't even good. A guy with decent TDD will stuff him probably more than Guida completes on him. Or won't let Guida get a TD at all. In which he can't lay n pray and win a decision.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote