MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - OFFICIAL NBA 2012/2013 Season

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
So... I just found this thread and I hope to get it going.

The Lakers suck and in my opinion they'd be better off if they got rid of Howard asap. It's obvious he doesn't wanna play defense unless he gets the ball on the other end. However, Kobe needs the ball as well and once Kobe has it, Howard just turns off and stares at the basket awaiting a rebound. People keep saying Howard and Gasol are a bad fit when in truth Kobe and Howard are an even worse fit. Then you have Steve Nash who likes the pick and roll game... but Howard doesn't roll. He stands still and watches the basketball. Plus if the Lakers don't make the playoffs I guarantee you he will be a free agent after the season.

So far I have the Bulls winning the big one this year if everyone stays healthy and Rose finds back into his game. They have a great passing front court, they're constantly creating shots for each other, there are barely any isolations and in my opinion they're best at playing as a team.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote