MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mike Dolce confident that Cyborg will be better at 135. Says she beats Rousey anyday.

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #37 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
Unless the UFC creates a women's flyweight division I don't think Ronda will need Mike Dolce. In one interview she said she doesn't even sit in a sauna to make weight at bantamweight. Anyways I do agree that Cyborg needs a warm up fight before she fights Ronda, maybe Sara McMann in a contender fight.
She needs him to be able to safely cut those extra pounds. Sure she can maybe get there without him, but she has already said cutting that weight would probably be detrimental. It makes sense to hire one of the best in the industry.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote