MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
I am almost sure this match up will make for an awesome fight. I'm going with a bit of an underdog pick and taking Edgar to win this one. I think they will meet again at some point regardless of the outcome but I see Edgar coming out and putting on possibly the best performance of his career and winning a decision or stopping Aldo in the later rounds by fighter at a fast pace throughout and using a combination his striking, wrestling and work in the clinch. Very tough fight to pick a winner though as I could picture Aldo devastating Edgar as well. I look forward to seeing this one.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote