MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Can Someone Tell Me Why???

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2006, 11:05 PM   #19 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by enoeht
I am pretty sure that you and I disagree on everything. Every time I post something, you post something completely opposite. I am not sure what that is about, but okay.

Heart: the courage to carry on. That is what I mean when I say heart. When a fighter is completely exhausted and he makes the decision to carry on, it can be said that that man has heart. Further, I am not sure what you meant when you wrote "lets wait til he fights someone good and gets cut". A fighter doesn't have to get cut to prove he has heart. When Rashad Evans fought Brad Imes he showed me had heart.
Agreed. Taking on Heavyweights is not easy. The only complaint I have about this guy is that he cannot finish a fight. He can get them on the ground but cannot put them in a submission.
Bonnar426 is online now   Reply With Quote