MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 04:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
No idea for that. Sugar via UD sounds fair, but Lil Nog has pretty decent boxing and ground. Dunno.

I don't know why ppl get so confident Rashad will be a threat to Anderson in any weight, after what Lyoto did to him.
I would like to see it anyway.
Lyoto has a sumo background and a wide base. Plus with the karate stance he's notoriously hard to take down. Even he was able to get back up after the LHW title holder took em down. Unfortunately it didn't last too long after.

Rashad does have a better chance against Anderson cuz he's so much taller and has lankier legs. I don't agree with Rashad losing the LHW title shot then getting an immediate shot at Anderson "just to revive his career" though.

This is a gimme fight for Rashad although it looks good on paper and on his resume. Lil Nog just has a horrendous time with wrestlers. He obviously needs to hurt Rashad and finish if he can.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote