MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF Exclusive: JJ 'Superman' Ambrose

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 05:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
good jerb man, a lot of what JJ said resonates with me especially the part where whatever is hindering your progress as a fighter get rid of it, and that's exactly what I did 2 years ago at a negative mma gym that had too many egos, the guy who owned it was a dick and was teaching crappy techniques and ways to fight, the reason I stayed was because I got to train and spar with a russian muay thai world champ and a really nice and really good BJJ black belt from new zealand who I still know a bit.

Sorry this isn't the UFC_OWNS interview

thanks again for that man get mark hunt and jamie te huna if you ever get the chance back in sydney

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote