MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 06:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
It would't be good for the division i agree, i fully expect Overeem to win also. I just will not as be surprised when someone does take him out.
Yah that would be pretty uneventful. He takes out Brock in devastating fashion. That's the first time a fighter repelled his takedown. Carwin, Mir, Herring, Randy, and Cain all got taken down. Of course the latter utilized a butterfly guard sweep. Overeem just clinched, kneed and pushed em off. Then Brock bounced off the fence...with a huge question mark on his face...hahaha! Of course the liver kick came soon after.

I fully expect Overeem to challenge for the belt. It's his destiny to win all belts in every organization. It's pretty insane actually.

Dream
StrikeForce
K-1

UFC

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote