MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - List your favorite movies for each genre

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Rounders is fantastic! I have bought it on DVD 3 times(always leave it somewhere). Love it. Norton and Damon are great IMO.

I enjoyed Midnight in Paris. The only Woody Allen movie I have ever seen.

I still haven't seen Blade and I've only seen the 1st Underworld. I don't really care for the Crank series, a little too out there. Not horrible though.

Point Break is a classic. American History X is another good one.

Just saw Die Hard 1 last week.
Wow, it would appear you have some catching up to do! Die Hard is a classic. BLADE 1 really changed the whole vampire genre. My advice...lock yourself in a room and blast the opening...cuz it's one of the few films where it just COMMANDS your attention from the get go. Best club scene and soundtrack for it's time. You'll see.

Play the "name that mma fighter entrance song trivia game." http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-forum-lo...ml#post1739817

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote