MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones wants to break Silva's UFC records prior to losing to a 'younger guy'

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo25 View Post
Yea let me just keep beating middle weights (while I'm suppose to be a hw) and call myself the goat.

JJ put your money where your mouth is, move up and stop fighting guys half your size. Beat Cain, JDS, Reem and you got my hespeck.
Yes because Jon Jones went to Dana White and demanded that he fight Vitor Belfort.

And I'm sure Jon Jones is begging to Dana to relinquish the LHW title to go fight the top 3 HW's in the world, please.

I'd rather Bones keep fighting at LHW and when he loses his belt and/or has issues cutting weight, then make the move to HW. I don't know why people are obsessed with seeing guys like Bones and Silva change weight classes...just appreciate greatness.