MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The 'Recent Purchases' Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Don't see how that's close to the mark, when there's an entire thread dedicated to posting pictures of semi-naked women.

Then you have some loon posting pics of automatic rifles he's buying lol.
If you aren't banned for that post I will be sending my screen shot of it to vs and see how they feel about it, admins and mods be damned.

I assume you don't understand firearms and have probably never even held one but an automatic weapon is not legal to own unless you have a federal firearms license here in the States. That gun was purchased at Walmart by the way.

Figured out my photbucket finally! Here's my new AR and my scope mounted on my hunting rifle.
Hope to double my money on this gun since I don't need it.

Had this one damn near dead nuts at 125 yards until the scope came loose. I'd heard of people damaging the scope from overtightening and limp wristed it I guess. Will correct it soon.

Brought down a somewhat weird 9 point buck with it this December and plan to harvest even more as I get used to shooting something other than Ar's and Ak's

Last edited by Life B Ez : 01-28-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote