MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whos side are you on? Silvas or Weidmans?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't see how having an ugly fight with Demian Maia precludes one from getting a title shot. If that were true than Anderson Silva shouldn't get a title shot

I'm team Weidman he's the number one contender and the way Anderson is acting he's going to screw with the timing so Weidman has to fight multiple guys. They were both healthy for the Brazil card and we got a Bonnar instead it looks like it's going to be over a year between MW title fights and that is unacceptable from a healthy champion.

If Silva wants Cung Le great set it up in March we can back to back champion's choice fights but when Weidman is healthy he should get his title shot.

As for this whole lose/lose thing, your being paid to fight your sponsored by Nike, you are making "Anderson Silva Money" the last thing you are doing when you take a fight is "losing".

John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote