MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mike Dolce confident that Cyborg will be better at 135. Says she beats Rousey anyday.

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 03:18 AM   #40 (permalink)
Buakaw_GSP
Bantamweight

Buakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
Yeah, Cyborg has the reach advantage and she would need to use that and basically keep the fight standing. The moment Ronda were to get a hold of Cyborg the fight is over. Also I think she maybe getting ready to work with Mike Dolce because she realizes 135 is the ONLY way to get into the UFC at the present.
I dunno man, Meisha Tate hung in their for what 3 (Toss > Armbar attempts?), I think someone like Cyborg and her BJJ would help her avoid such attempts on the ground. Side control is never a guarantee in MMA, I think Cyrbog is on another level than whoever Rousey has faced on the ground. I easily give the standup to Cyborg and I have the ground game about even, I really think that Rousey is no match for Cyborg, especially if Cyborg manages a good weight cut, she is bigger and stronger as well. (I would love to see Dana's tears before he goes "Tarec Saffadine" on the Belt and Division.)
Buakaw_GSP is offline   Reply With Quote