MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Renato Sobral will soon be Champion

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2006, 12:16 AM   #23 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
All of you are saying that Babalu is going to submit Chuck, I only have one question. How does this fight go to the ground?

Here's the short list of guys who, historically, have not been able to take down Chuck:
Paul Jones (one of the best shootfighters in the world)
Jeff Monson (heavyweight savage)
Tito Ortiz (one of the best wrestlers in the UFC today)
Jeremy Horn
Kevin Randleman (he's Kevin RANDLEMAN)

Some of these guys are stronger than Babalu (Jeff Monson) and a few of them are better wrestlers than Babalu (Tito and Randleman). I'll be honest, the way that Chuck has improved his takedown defense, I don't think that Babalu can take him down at all.
Good Point! Babalu will probably submit him while standing up! Its going to happen one way or another!
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote