MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This forum is really going downhill...

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2007, 10:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
even so it is RIDICULOUS to ban a thoughtful and insightful poster like WLTFU. I have seen idiotic, back-and-forth jabs on a couple of threads, just people here and there pointlessly taking shots at each other. I got on this forum because I had a fair knowledge of martial arts and boxing thru my own training, but I wanted to learn more about mma. So far I have learned quite a bit and laughed like hell many many times (i showed my husband some of the cro cop pictures and we laughed guiltily). I'd rather not have to wade through post after post of people picking at each other, while members who contribute information that is on point and intelligent get banned for telling someone to fight someone else. It's incredibly frustrating. I'd use stronger language but I'd hate to get banned, or sent to bed without my milk, or something.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote