MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Randy Couture signs multi-year contract with Bellator MMA on Spike TV

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 02:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Randy has never had loyalty. If I were in business with him, I wouldn't trust him at all because he is in fact a douche, but in the business world, you sometimes need to do what you need to do. The UFC does it, so Randy must be thinking, "why can't I?"

At the end of the day, I don't blame him because I would do the same. I wouldn't be cut throat on a smaller scale in business with lets say a mom and pop store, but with corporations who already make millions I wouldn't care and I've done similar things in my personal life for corporations I worked for.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote