MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #26708 (permalink)
CupCake

CupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Bresk had a list of about 10 questions but asked for other peoples input. In the end i think he took a bunch of Qs he got from us but also did a few follow up questions on the fly during the interview.

the thread is here:
http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-forum-lo...ns-please.html

As for WMMA, I'd love some of those interviews... probably more than the mens as it always intrigues me on how they got into it and how they are percieved in society.

Liza, if you can get an interview then that would be awesome and the staff will help you out with whatever you need.
Awesome, thanks Killz my concern is the interview goes up, and the usual suspects show up with their WMMA-flaming bullsh*t and the whole thing just is one major f*ck-up.

I think she'll also be checking the forum out beforehand (who wouldn't if they're gonna be hosting an interview on you?) and see negative remarks on WMMA etc etc.

I just want this to come off as professional a job as you guys did on the 1st interview is all I'm saying

Killz, I did ask and she said yes, and to contact her nearer the fight (April 4th). So plenty of time yet