MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 04:46 PM   #26721 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Ultra-weight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
CBB It's not that easy. The guys i've interviewed I know personally.

I met Brian Ebersole who said he will be happy to do an interview when he gets back to Thailand if i am still here.

Roger Huerta didn't want to do an interview, I can get the mighty Adam Kayoom to do one but he's leaving today for his next fight so I have to wait a while aswell. If you don't know him he's got insane credentials, and is starting to build his MMA career again, he'll dominate next week.
Maybe it's your personality which is the problem? As a very likeable person, I'm sure that I could annoy someone on twitter enough

I'll send an email to Conor McGregor and ask him if he'll be down for an interview. He'll be looking for every bit of coverage he can get being so close to a contract with one of the big shows and he's a great fighter.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points