MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 04:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by demoman993 View Post
Not interested at all. I don't want to take anything away from the small guys but fights in those weight classes just aren't my thing. Sure there are lots of good matches out there but I don't feel that connection to the lower weight classes that I do to the heavier classes. Plus a PPV headlined by a BW or Straw weight main event is a waste to me....free is ok but PPV it won't be enough to open my wallet.
I hate the mentality of I can't watch a smaller man fight "cause I so much bigger". Just implies you have no appreciation for skill, technique, hard work and the sport.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote