MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #33 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
They need to get the Flyweight and womens division going properly before they even think of adding a division. I bet 99% of people her, myself included couldnt name a straweight.
Does knowing someone's name make them any less skilled? How many people here knew who Ian McCall was 2 years ago? Does that mean he wasn't talented? How many are aware of who Darrell Montague is? Does that mean he isn't talented? How many know Soo Chul Kim? That guy is full of talent. Not knowing and not existing are very different. Like I said put those guys in the cage with the special letters on their gloves and see if that talent doesn't magically appear.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote