MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 05:24 PM   #41 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Banned

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
That's just your ignorance going nuts right there. OneFC is a fantastic organization and if you don't enjoy that then I don't see how you can enjoy MMA. It's an outstanding product. Also Soo Chul Kim is a very, very talented young fighter that would own the majority of this counterparts that wear those 3 magic letters. Don't get popularity and skill confused. That man has undeniable skills. Don't look at records, watch the fights.

I watch the fights without hipster glasses so I can indeed recognize that 90 percent of the fighters there are shit.

0-2 drop fodder in the UFC.

Very basic in every aspect, poor grappling. It reminds me a lot of M-1.

I watch OneFC, I'm not sure where you got that idea other than a failed attempt at being an elitist, but I watch it like I'm watching a regional product. It's a much worse Jungle Fight.

Kotetsu Boku is a champ there for ****'s sake.

DREAM had a lot of good fighters and even they couldn't hack it in the UFC. Hioki being the prime example. Arguably the best fighter DREAM had domestic wise outside of Aoki and he cant even decisively beat George Roop.

The only one decent fighter I see in all of Asian MMA is Kyoji Horiguchi in Shooto and possibly Doo Ho Choi in DEEP although he would surprise me less if he completely sucked in a major org.
Roflcopter is offline   Reply With Quote