MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #42 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
I watch the fights without hipster glasses so I can indeed recognize that 90 percent of the fighters there are shit.

0-2 drop fodder in the UFC.

Very basic in every aspect, poor grappling. It reminds me a lot of M-1.

I watch OneFC, I'm not sure where you got that idea other than a failed attempt at being an elitist, but I watch it like I'm watching a regional product. It's a much worse Jungle Fight.
OneFC is the most entertaining MMA we have since the peak of Strikeforce. It's impossible for a fan not to enjoy their product and anyone can see there is legit skill in that cage. I seriously doubt you did anything other then read a play by play or sherdog the results. You can read up all you want but as a fan of the sport I enjoy watching talented fighters giving it all they got. That's exactly what you get with OneFC. Straight warriors.

Boku vs Zoro was an extremely entertaining fight to watch and Boku had an amazing comeback and fought like a warrior. How anyone can diss that fight is beyond me. One of the most entertaining fights I have seen in a long time. You sir, are not a fan of MMA.
Keep reading all you can buddy, cause you sure as hell ain't watching the action.

Last edited by HitOrGetHit : 01-29-2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Double Post
OU is offline   Reply With Quote