MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #43 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Banned

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Do you do anything but speak in generalized conjecture?

It's like talking to a brick wall. And no actually I catch the replays after the events. At least the fights I feel like watching.

I know the next event features two mediocre Filipino Wushu guys...one being a guy who cant grapple to save his life an got thrown around by a 8 year past his prime Jens Pulver. And then BJ who is past it will still probably outgrapple another Filipino can crusher.

Other than that and the complete lack of international talent sans Bibiano Fernandes and I have no idea why you pretend you are watching the gold standard of non-domestic MMA.

Also I'm not sure where entertainment value became talent.

Oh wait, it never did, and people's abilities to have exciting fights does not make them good fighters.

Let me guess, Leonard Garcia is a the next big threat to Jose Aldo huh?
Roflcopter is offline   Reply With Quote