MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Quinton “Rampage” Jackson admits he doesn’t know if he can compete with the top fight

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
zath the champ
Flyweight

zath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of light
I don't understand the negative reaction to this.

He never says: "I'm washed up and won't try to improve".

He directly says he will keep trying to improve; he just doesn't feel like he will be at the top again. Instead of trying to re-invent himself, he is going to focus on putting on fights that people want to watch.

I, for one, loved the Glover fight and wish Rampage brings it like that (Win/Lose/or Draw) against anyone they match him up against.

Thank you for an epic career and for going out on a fan pleasing note sir.
Wandy
Velasquez

Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones is the best match-up the UFC has ever been able to arrange. Here's to hoping it goes down.
zath the champ is offline   Reply With Quote