MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - List your favorite movies for each genre

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #48 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
No Country For Old Men and 3:10 to Yuma are two good ones mentioned that I have seen. Have any of you seen Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind?
Which reminds me The Truman Show. I think it's a great movie.
That was like Javier's walking out party before being signed on as 007's super villain. Great premise too.

Eternal Sunshine really showed Jim Carrey's depth along with the Truman Show. I mean this guy was a wacky comedian from In Living Color. To be able to play those dramatic roles convincingly deserves a nod. Very good film. Kate Winslet really shines in her role. Spiderman girl was in there too...the less attractive one.

MAGIK1: Nice list...damn! Now I gotta edit mine.
True Romance - check. Tony Soprano was in there.
Have you seen Rise Of The Foot Soldier, Essex Boys,
btw: Just watched Parker. Good flick!

Tried reppin...

Kidulthood - For the North American version watch Kids. "I have no legs."

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote