MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #49 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I'm not saying I never want to see it, but they need to focus on the things they have right now. 125 is so weak it isn't even funny, but it also stole a bit from 135. The last thing they need is fighters from 125 leaving. It's hard to even call it a division with the amount of relevant fighters in it.
I totally agree with this sentiment. We need time for the 125 and 135 divisions to get some momentum. They especially need to start building stars. If we keep adding more divisions, especially controversial ones, then the casual fans will become confused, and people don't like being confused, so they will watch something else.